THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday 28 April 2009


hmm, it's dear husbands 30th in 23 days and it's probably time I start thinking about making him something. We bought him a guitar pedal he's been wanting for years but I should really make him something else too, any ideas you crafty girlies can show me?

Do you like my dress btw? I made it myself! I felt like an absolute princess that day and the snow was just gorgeous!! Click on the photo for a better look :)

(photo by Roddy Mackay Photography)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a great photo!
hehe, you don't look old enough to get married!
The next issue of sew hip has laptop sleeves, assuming ur hubby has a lap top....my other half would be happy with a Doctor Who doll, haha
Cheers for the comments, I take photos when I can't sew
XX